Saturday, December 18, 2010

hermione's yule ball dress

ahh...my inspriation for the month...combining my style icon "emma watson", my recent {i know!} harry potter obsession & christmas (yule ball)...

the colours of this dress inspired my blog colouration... frilly, girly... perfect! and the girl/character wearing it... is a headstrong, smart girl... perfect... even more!

this is emma watson as hermione granger in 'harry potter and the goblet of fire'...




i love studded earrings, i'm not a fan of dangly earrings or large hoops and found pink flower studs on sale at my jewellers the other day... i'll be sure to wear these for christmas day... all i can think to make this look more perfect is a small delicate silver ring... a la elizabeth & james!! ... all i need now is that perfect dress...

...source

No comments:

Post a Comment